Benefits of loving your core
Love your core classes are based on Hypopressive Low pressure Fitness technique.
It is an innovative postural and respiratory training system. LPF combines myofascial stretching, neurodynamic exercises and hypopressives, together with the latest teaching methodology in physical exercise science.
Excessive intra-abdominal pressure has a negative impact on different parts of the body, such as the back, the abdomen and the pelvic floor.
LPF is based on the reduction of this pressure, achieving more toned and elastic muscles, improved breathing and a healthy spine.
What are their benefits?
• Toning of the abdominal muscles and the pelvic floor
• Reduction of the waist perimeter
• Reduction of the backache
• Postural improvement
• Prevention and reduction of Urinary Incontinence symptoms.
• Prevention and improvement of the vaginal prolapses
• Prevention of Hernias
• Postnatal recovery
• Improvement of the Respiratory Function
• Increases Sports performance.